This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
REALLY down about myself?
03-24-2014, 11:05 AM
REALLY down about myself?
im 19, 5'11, kinda tan, and really DARK brown eyes.
i have came to the conclusion that i give up on dating, and that i am not physically attractive at all.
I have used social networking sites to determine the factor.
1st, if you are going to write "be satisfied and proud to be you or anything like that" please don't write anything at all i beg.

Instagram
1) when i follow random girls that i do not know nor have ever met, they never follow me back, like/comment my photos. if i message them asking them to like my pics they just ignore me or sometimes even block me. yet they post pics of famous men on their page. Sometimes I end up getting into arguments with them, they are mean to me. my friend says don't follow the people, let the people follow you, but i only post selfies and i Tag them with every imaginary tag possible and only get likes from GUYS never GIRLS just guys.

2) Tumblr
when i upload a pic of myself on tumblr, i tag it with every imaginary hashtag possible, nobody ever re-blogs it, likes it or anything. but i see random guys with tattoos all over my dashboard. they get all the re-blogs, why can't i?
are their photos being put on a high followed blog to begin with?

3) Facebook

facebook is a little better but not much, ll kinds of women i do not know like my status (normally 50 likes a status) (i post jokes mainly) i try to present myself as a happy carefree guy on facebook, but women still never inbox me or like my photos. i do not know most of my friends face to face. however, i do get a lot of random status likes

4) Public

When I go out in public i never see any woman looking at me, NEVER at all. No women ever come up to hit on me, nobody looks at me, nobody treats me really special, just that i am another person. I thought attractive people were treated better, and the crowd was around them?

5) I like chubby girls with piercings and tattoos. I am tall and i workout all the time but i am not attracted to fit women. my friends say they could never picture me with someone like that, but thats what i like.

6) I have never had a girlfriend, i do not know what kissing a woman or anything feels like, i've never came close to it. No woman has ever told me i was attractive, i am really shy and afraid to talk to women, i feel there is no way a girl could like me little alone imagine having a sexual relationship with me

7) i am a nice person and i think of other people. I just don't understand, I stare at myself in the mirror for hours a day thinking of what I need to change about myself. I have recently got blue eye contacts, some people tell me i resemble Ian Somerhalder and Chris Hemsworth (2 of the hottest guys on the planet) but women still never approach me?

8) I feel like if i was anyone else but myself i would have a shot with a girl. I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me but that;s really how i feel about myself. The social networking sites have proved to me that women do not like me. and being out in public has also proved it, women never look at me, stare at me, smile at me. i am way to shy to talk to them so please don't tell me to make a move.

If you can help me thank you.
i am not photogenic, but in person people tell me i am beautiful?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:09 AM

Try to stay away from networking and social websites for a while until you feel better. I've been through it. And its kind of normal because their are always gonna be those super attractive people online that make you feel like sh.. but its not healthy. And try making more friends in person.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:16 AM

maybe not enough confidence , girls love confidence

also did you try okcupid i have had good luck on there meeting people
03-24-2014, 11:24 AM

have you ever tried to ask a girl out???

most women do not ask guys out. we are too scared just like guys and since society expects men to approach women we use it and abuse it, and simply never ask men out.so if a girl likes you she wills till expect you to do everything first. ask her out first, initiate the first kiss, first sex, ask her to marry you....boys are kind of unlucky that way, but on the brighter note she might appreciate you doing these demanding and scary things for the two of you and let you kind of be the leader of the team...(meaning you got to be in charge but in a way she doesn't feel you are in charge and she feels she gets to share in every decision you guys as a team make) yes, it's just as contradictory as it sounds, you got to be in charge but you cant be in charge...crazy i know......

yah Hun it's not easy being a man, i know, i feel your pain....but... social networking engines are trashy places and they prove nothing....

the every day life proves that from what you have described you are probably a very cute guy that simply didn't learn yet that that guys have to do all the scary stuff in a relationship...like approach lead, penetrate hold orgasm till she has 5...etc....
i'm sorry i know that is not fair in a way, but for what it's worth some really nice chubby tattooed girl with piercings will adore you and think you are the best thing that ever happened to her and this universe...believe me, you just have to find her....

stop thinking negative thoughts and go out and start approaching girls....and remember you are a man it is your sacred duty to make some girl very happy....stop procrastinating and do your job....

hugs
03-24-2014, 11:30 AM

first of all i believe that you are not photogenic, lots of people are like you...so don't worry
second, from your post above..hm...you seem so clingy...i don't want to be rude, i just want to give you an advice....you are very obsessed with this social networks,
for me , as i'm girl, guy who invites me several times to like his photo, or tags me on several his photos, is A FREAK and clingy....people mostly avoid having any relationship with clingy people

stop tagging lots of people on your photos and statuses, stop acting like a little child who is bagging for attention! be more self confident and act like a MAN !
i know lots of not attractive guys around me who have hot girlfriends, just because they are very self confident and know how to act with a woman....
the fact that women don't stare at you doesn't mean anything. i never stare at guys on the street or in a bar. most of the women like self confident and strong men. so i hope you have some guy friends who can give you an advice how to act with a woman.
be more free spirited, be yourself, act more mature, number of likes on facebook will not make you cool...act like you can get any woman. act like a man