This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I had a facebook account, it got hacked and so I made a new one, I want to delete my other one?
03-24-2014, 11:07 AM
I had a facebook account, it got hacked and so I made a new one, I want to delete my other one?
I had an old facebook account and it got hacked so I decided to make a new one. After I made a new one, I used it to go on my old profile and report it as 'being my old account which I don't have access to anymore'

Facebook said that my old account will be deactivated after it has been reviewed.

How long will it take before it gets reviewed? Will it be a certain deactivation? Do I need more people to report it as well?

I need it to be deactivated in less than a week due to personal reasons!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:16 AM

Facebook hates to delete anything let alone an entire profile, but if you write to the administration and explain what has happened just like you have here, I'm sure that something could be done quickly, the trick is that you must keep on them everyday to have your old account removed.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:23 AM

Yes, more people is more good.
It does takes a while to review.
Or either Email Facebook.
03-24-2014, 11:30 AM

first You have to login which one your delete account, and follow the steps

Deactivate Facebook account:Follow Steps Below

1.Goto Facebook.com & login to your account.
2.Click Settings -> Account Settings -> Click ‘Deactivate’ Option.

All your friends can still connect to your profile even if you deactivate your account. So,inorder to delete your Facebook account completely – Follow the below steps.

-> Open delete account webpage -> login to your Facebook account -> You will get 2 options ‘Submit’ and ‘Cancel’ -> Click on ‘Submit’
03-24-2014, 11:33 AM

ok what i would do is see if you can get into the account you can retrieve your password by hitting forgot password enter in your email address it will send password instructions to your email once you are back into your old account go to the help center and type in delete facebook permantly and once there click on the link and fill out the info and in no time it will be deleted than dont login into that one for 14 days and it should be gone