This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
can u plz help cz i cant take it anymore ?
03-24-2014, 11:07 AM
can u plz help cz i cant take it anymore ?
so i got bullied all the time from grade 1 till 8 but the worst time was in grade 8 when a guy pushed me on the wall and wanted to kiss me well i pushed him and ran away bcs of that people made up rumors that we were making out so then 12 graders bullied me and my best friends didnt wanna be seen with me at that point i started cutting myself and trying to commit suicide no one understood me and then on twitter someone hacked my account and started to write stuff that im a whore a bitch and i wanna suck ***** and a lot of really bad stuff and thats when i got even more depressed and at the end it turned out that my close friend was the one who hacked my account ...... now im in 9nth grade me and my family moved to another country and know everything is great school is great and friends are amazing but i keep on getting depressed and i keep on crying at night i dont know why do u think its because of what happened of all that bullying

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:14 AM

There are too many idiots in this world. Ignore them. Forget the past. Your life is valueable. Don't waste it by commiting suicide.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:21 AM

if The People That Are Bullying you Are From School Let your Principle Know Cyber Bullying is A Serious Crime If There Not From your School Tell your Parents About it Get Help
03-24-2014, 11:29 AM

You need to talk to someone about this. If you don't open up and tell your parents how you are feeling, how are they supposed to know? They are not mind readers.

Cyber-bullying is taken very seriously now since there are many teens who have gotten depressed over this. Don't become a statistic. Tell your parents that you feel you need to talk to a therapist because of your depression (show them your cutting scars to let them know how serious the issue is). If your parents aren't open to that, you need to go to your school administrators and tell them what is going on. Because of the epidemic of teen suicide due to cyber-bullying, many schools have psychologists on staff that you can talk to for free. Please look into this.

In the meantime, stay off of social media. It's not worth it if it's making you miserable. You also need to realize that you give the bullies the power every time you show them you are upset or every time you cut yourself. Don't let this happen.