This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it true that girls prefer guy's with blue eyes? or is that not true?
03-24-2014, 11:08 AM
Is it true that girls prefer guy's with blue eyes? or is that not true?
I sometimes over hear girls saying "he has nice blue eyes". However I know plenty of guys with blue eyes that don't get much attention from girls. So whats the deal? I know that all girls are different. I just don't get why this girl I know always always posts pictures of male models on her Facebook account and all of them have blue or green eyes (most of the time). Could it be said that some girls highly prefer blue eyes?
In my opinion I don't see why people would care a lot about eye color

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:10 AM

It depends on the girl. I personally like all eyes. Eyes are eyes.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:18 AM

Personally, my boyfriend has blue&#x2F;green eyes that are gorgeous. &amp; I find them really attractive, but that&#x27;s just me. I&#x27;m not all girls soo.
03-24-2014, 11:20 AM

My husband has blue/green eyes, but I personally like brown ...
03-24-2014, 11:20 AM

The science behind it is that blue eyes are easier to read, so most people gravitate towards blue eyes for that reason. You can see the dilation in the pupils and thus know what people with blue eyes are thinking a little more--if they like you etc. With that being said, a true person's beauty is in their spirit, not their eyes, so if someone genuinely likes you, it won't matter what their eye color is.
03-24-2014, 11:25 AM

To be honest, I love dark brown eyes. Hispanic guys are just the most attractive to me, so the tall, dark and handsome thing works for a lot of girls!