This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's up with this?
03-24-2014, 11:09 AM
What's up with this?
I have 2 Facebook accounts. I saw my crush was on, and I logged off right as he got on, (and I wanted to talk to him!) I logged in to my 2nd Facebook account and he had done messaged me saying hey wanna talk. I message back within the first min and I said I guess why not and he didn't reply back and he got off right as I sent it... What's up? Does he like me? Or???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:09 AM

It might not be anything to do with you? You might have taken to long to message and he had to do something else, maybe his parents told him to get off Facebook, don't think straight away that it's about you, try talking to him again some other time, if it happens again with no explanation then it means he doesn't want to talk to you, but I'm sure there's an explanation try not to jump to conclusions too quickly.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:13 AM

You don't have any clues to be able to formulate any conclusions with any degree of certainty.

Check to see if you can still see him with the other account, and that will give you clues.