This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So embarrassed on what "I" posted on her profile pic?
03-24-2014, 11:09 AM
So embarrassed on what "I" posted on her profile pic?
I admitted to my best friend I had feelings for her in December and she told me she didn't feel the same. Its been awkward between us ever since but we've made a bit of small talk etc. I accidentally left my Facebook page open and my sister wrote on one of her profile pics 'hottieee' from my account to try and tease me. Its just the worst thing that could have happened. She 'liked' the comment but I think it would have generally made her feel awkward and now she's never going to want to see me again. She's not going to believe my sister wrote that either. What do I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:15 AM

No it's a compliment and she liked it

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:21 AM

Beat your sister
03-24-2014, 11:28 AM

Saying "hottie" sounds like a friendly comment.

It's like when a girl posts a picture of herself and then her friend will call her sexy... then she'll respond and be like "OMG no way, you're so much prettier then me"...

It's just playful dude.

And unfortunately, you got to stop caring so much.

While you still like this girl she's more then likely fantasizing about a completely different guy... so it's like?

You got to keep moving along.
03-24-2014, 11:30 AM

don't explain to your friend, because if you do, then she'll just assume that you were embarrassed and making excuses

It's just Facebook lol don't think too into it!
03-24-2014, 11:38 AM

Ten ur sis to confess to ur people on wht she did tell how much it would mean to u, n let her knw how serious it