This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I get an Instagram?
03-24-2014, 11:09 AM
Should I get an Instagram?
This is a repost if you already answered you don't have to answer again! The answers were great I will pick best answer later Smile

Okay so I don't know if I should get an instagram. Me and my best friend are the only people out of our main group of friends that doesn't have one. I am afraid that I won't get lots of likes and followers! I mean I was excited to get one but then I looked on these instagrams of people I know but am not friends with and it was so sad they got like one like on a picture! What if that's me? I think that my best friend and I will get one at the same time but I know she will have more followers and likes because she knows more people and I'm jealous Sad( Should I get one?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:13 AM

If you want many likes on your photos you can use Hashtags ! Here are my favorite :
#followforfollow #likeforlike #follow4follow #like4like #l4l #f4f #followback #tagsforlikes #followme #follow #bestoftheday #instalike #shoutouts #amazing
#picoftheday #instamood #tbt
#earlybid #2013 #iphonegraphy
#doubletap #silly #funny #instagramer #summer #lovely #instagramhub #iphoneonly #ignation
I personally think if you have a good camera , then get Instagram Big Grin it's fun . I actually have a shoutout page that has over 4k followers. I'd you'd like I can give you some shoutouts to get you some followers . Good luck ! 😊
The shoutout page is : @ig_shoutouts_002
Or you can Kik me : AldairVonVanity

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:21 AM

I had an instagram at one point and got rid of it for personal reasons. Your 'excuses' for getting one or not getting one is pretty ridiculous in my opinion. So what If your friend gets more likes. Just because someone doesn't like your picture doesn't mean its the end of the world. Maybe you should get to know the people your friend knows and then you will have followers as well. My friend has an instagram and I told her to post a picture of us, she wouldn't do it because she didn't like how she looked in it, she said " we wont get any likes!' I posted it anyway and we got I think 21 or more. If you want one go for it! Don't worry before every post "is someone gonna like this?" Just post and have fun with it!!!! Don't worry what other people think about you. JUST BE YOU AND HAVE FUN!