This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who is prettier? (Pics)?
03-24-2014, 11:09 AM
Who is prettier? (Pics)?
There's this girl in my class; and SO many boys think she's hot and I even hear girls whisper about how 'pretty' she is. I don't get it. Nobody says anything like that about me, it's really making me depressed & insecure. I feel practically invisible. Can you please honestly explain what makes her so much more prettier than me?

This is Her: http://www.instagram.com/annabeldisalvo_

And me: paradeise.tumblr.com/face

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:10 AM

You are both equally pretty. Smiling and being confident make beauty more obvious, so remember that you're pretty and people will notice, though it might take time.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:19 AM

i think you two look alike.. both pretty
03-24-2014, 11:22 AM

U
03-24-2014, 11:23 AM

You're both incredibly beautiful. However, you both need to learn how to take a good portrait photo. I'm not a pro photographer but I know enough to say that the quality of those photos isn't very good. When the cell phone blocks the face of the person taking her own picture in the mirror, it's not a keeper.

Anyway, stop being so insecure! You're a very pretty girl, and the fact that other girl is also very pretty doesn't do anything to take away from your beauty. Just be confident in yourself! And pay attention to how loudly people talk about the other girl and how close they are to her. They're probably saying things when she's not nearby, or whispering if she is. How do you know they're not doing the same thing about you? They could be talking about how pretty you are when you're out of earshot and you wouldn't know it. Don't worry about it!
03-24-2014, 11:32 AM

you are both pretty
03-24-2014, 11:38 AM

u look like twinzies
03-24-2014, 11:43 AM

wow you are gorgeous ,those people in your class must be crazy ]]