This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
there is a girl that i really like but i dont know how to get her to notice me?
03-24-2014, 11:09 AM
there is a girl that i really like but i dont know how to get her to notice me?
right i am 16 in 5th year at school i dont talk to much girls at all and i have never had a girl friend although i am quite an approachable and sociable person. now there is a girl that i have kind of known for almost ten years but now that we are older i have started to see her interests and personality. the reasons she stands out to me is she is different from any other nice looking girl because she listens to smiler music to me( we both know that we are huge muse fans) i really like her style of cloths and she is arabic. because she is Muslim she wouldn't be able to go out with me but i only want to be friends with her because if she was a boy i sure would be friends with him.
she isnt in any of my classes i only see her somtimes walking to classes
she dosnt use facebook much and i dont have twitter
so i have no idea how to talk to her as she wont have a clue about how much i think of her i have thought about her almost every day for the past year
so could any one help please??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:18 AM

Be the straightforward honest person you obviously are, and if she doesn't like you, don't feel bad. It's her choice, and if she is really nice she will like you.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:21 AM

Tell her how you feel. Would be difficult if parents are strict. EDUCATION before relationships at your age right it's feels good but remember you want good grades and you can't have too much distraction. There are a lot of fish in the sea remember but if you truly like her tell her.
03-24-2014, 11:23 AM

look bro if you want this girl to notice you grow some balls and talk to her, accidently knock into her lightly and apoligize, then be look oh hey your 'sarah' for example and then get talking hope it goes well!!!!