This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
bnp's nick giffin in anti gay twitter row - opinions?
03-24-2014, 11:10 AM
bnp's nick giffin in anti gay twitter row - opinions?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-20000243
At first I was confused why Nick Griffin had a problem with those 2 gays.
Until I saw one was called Mr Black

Nick Griffin has stated that discrimination is a basic human right.
Fair enough. I can't stand fat cod-eyed Nazi w@nker myself and hope he dies horribly

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:14 AM

He is one of them right-wing skinhead type of blokes that hate everyone that is not him, straight, English, white.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:19 AM

Twitter is crap, it for stuppid people following more crap.

i got a dog that dont even do that,, Twitter is for fools

aw have i upset the twitting twats that , AWW, Smile
03-24-2014, 11:28 AM

i dont like Griffen but i agree that it is the right of every home owner to choose who to have staying in their home. Choices work both ways
03-24-2014, 11:33 AM

I quite liked the NewsArse headline:

"Your right to discriminate is being discriminated against, warns Nick Griffin"

(I still can't get into "News Thump". I was always an "A rse" man).

Edit. True Mary. Very true. Just don't open a B&B and invite perfect strangers into your "home". They might be murderers, or worse... the might be gay. o.O
03-24-2014, 11:34 AM

Wierd nazi feker now would you like to wipe your boyfriends dik on the curtains because he is not leaving my guest house with a t**d sticking out of his flies.
What would the neighbours think?

And he is fekin odd cos he dont like shitstikers .Fekin grow up I dont like the mothers either.
Sure as hell
03-24-2014, 11:42 AM

An Englishman's home is his castle? not when you open your home to the public. Once you make your home a hotel or B & B, it becomes a public property and the owners cannot discriminate on the grounds of ethnicity or sexuality. My house is not a public house and I can choose who I want to stay there and that would not include homosexuals. Once you open your home to the public you do not have that choice unless you suspect they will damage or steal your property which was not the case here.

The views of Nick Griffin and his skinhead supporters are of no interest to me.
03-24-2014, 11:43 AM

Twitter,,,it's in the name.
Would a muslim couple be prosecuted for refusing a gay couple a room ?
Griffin is a knob head,but we're getting to the stage that PC tells us,who to deal with,employ,sell to,or buy from,who to approve,or disapprove of,,according to the golden rule,that minority interests trump every one else's.
I find OTT christians,a pain in the rear,as I do any fanatics.
So I choose not to deal with them.
And they are free to avoid me if they choose.
It's called life.
Griffin thinks there's votes in this,I think there aren't.
That's his problem.
Gays aren't the Enemy,he shouldn't alienate any section of the White Vote.
He cannot afford it.
03-24-2014, 11:53 AM

north eastern/midlands district crown prosecution service took Griffin to court in 1997 for making racist defamatory statements about islamic gang culture.. you know that fucker had the cheek to say those asian gangs were raping children based on their racial profile.

hang the bastard for trying to protect little while lower class rubbish.. you know the ones the liberals set aside for imperial recompense.

ps the above is short for i hope you all rot in hell
03-24-2014, 12:01 PM

Bet the silly cow has not stopped straight couples that arent married, muslim couples, jewish couples, hindu couples, sikh couples etc... nooo, just an elderly gay couple that probably werent interested in having a gay old time that night (pardon the pun)

Bet the colour of other peoples money didn't stop her from banning people. Bigot that is what she is.

This twat also said that he and his intended were refused 30 odd years ago from staying at a B and B cos they werent married at the time and he just accepted it... well, bully for you mister... though 30 years ago it was seen as unseemly to be fornicating outside of marriage and now it isnt. Well, 30 plus yrs ago it was illegal to be gay, now it isn't. I say the stupid cow needs to close her house up as closed as her mind is. He who throws the first stone and all that.

Hope the guys had a great hols somewhere else and good on em for donating their win against the sad old cow to charity!!! See, its not what people see you are, its what on the inside that counts. (bet she wouldnt donate that kind of cash... christian spirit... my @ss!!!!