This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How pathetic of human beings are Matt Hardy and Gregory Helms?
03-24-2014, 11:10 AM
How pathetic of human beings are Matt Hardy and Gregory Helms?
both attention seeking idiots. matt hardy makes video after video seeking for attention. he posts twitter messages seeking for attention. his work ethnic for wwe was CLEARLY overrated. he showed no work ethnic when he didn't bother to get into shape. at the end of his wwe career, he was as fat as he ever was. the day after he got released, he started working out and his videos he post on youtube clearly shows how good of shape he's in now. some can make a case that matt hardy didn't get into shape because wwe would never give him a main event push, but HOW IN THE WORLD can wwe push him if he's out of shape and can't even play heel? his heel promos were laughable at how faked they sounded.

as for helms, even more pathetic. would do anything for attention after being out of the spotlight for several months, even criticizing the greatest performer of all time. more sadly, he does it on twitter.
as for jeff hardy, he's one of my favorite wrestler, but i got to admit, he reach a all time low with this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6GcrIBhB...embedded#!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:13 AM

Apparently ^^^^^^^^ that pathetic

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:22 AM

they can't get off that dope
03-24-2014, 11:27 AM

both Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy are two waste of lifes, they are 2 fat washed up has beens, no doubt they were good in the 90's and early 2000's but i just can't stand either of them

Helms is an idiot, bashing Shawn Michaels a guy who has earned the fans respect
03-24-2014, 11:29 AM

Matt sounded as drugged up as Jeff did lol.
Gregory Who?... :-s
03-24-2014, 11:37 AM

both hardys as well as helms are extreme pathetic idiots. i think shannon moore is the only sane one in the group! and he looks the weirdest!
03-24-2014, 11:41 AM

Not as pathetic as the person who asked this question. Nahh jk bri but still don't hate on M Hardy he's awesome.
03-24-2014, 11:43 AM

well matt was out of shape because he was way too lazy

As for Helms that guy sucks he has no respect for the legends
03-24-2014, 11:51 AM

They have had some spotlights, but no big ones. It got to their heads and it killed them to have it grow dimmer and dimmer.
03-24-2014, 12:01 PM

actual i don't understand the matt hardy fat jokes. it's just the way his build that makes him look fat.
but i say he does have lazy attitude outside of wrestling epically in the videos matt trys to hard since he never got that push .

for shane helms i never knew what was so great about him. he has been jealous of everyone he said shawn michael's never put anyone over but when did shane helms ever put anyone over ?
i don't recall helms putting anyone over in his life time. but yet he rants on shawn michael's because his jealous of him because helms never got the push that everyone brag about or wanted.

jeff hardy im surprised his still in wrestling im even surprised after all the help the wwe gave him jeff managed to stuff up and im more surprised of the fact jeff hardy was given the wwe tittle despite not showing up for wrestlemania always has been attitude problem back staged the wwe gave jeff lots of chance to get clean but jeff hardy was the one who failed on him self not the wwe.i don't know why people still like this guy for any reason but yet tna made him the world champion ? jeff hardy really needs to settle down about wrestling and get his life on the right track if he managed to get clean and has his life one the right way people would remember him by that not the current way of a druggie.

inclusion shane helms is jealous of shawn michael's simple as that. although sometimes i agree with helms i don't know why hbk is this popular since he was a druggie back in the day as well never really put anyone over epically austin it wasn't to the undertaker step up and demanded hbk to push austin after all during that time HBK was the biggest drama queen