This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Worried about changing my profile picture on Facebook?
03-24-2014, 11:11 AM
Worried about changing my profile picture on Facebook?
I've had the same profile picture for probably nearly a year and it doesn't really look like me. I'm nearly 15 so I've changed a lot since it was taken. I don't have very much confidence but I prefer myself in the one I want to put on Facebook rather than my current one.

My boyfriend and his best friend are being quite mean to me recently and they are saving all of my old pictures and profile pictures on Facebook and sending them to each other. They've been laughing and talking about them and being really horrible. I kind of want things to end with my boyfriend.

I'm scared they'll be mean about my profile pictureSad how do I stop worrying? Should I change it or not?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:13 AM

If they&#x27;re already making fun of your old pictures,

And you clearly look better in the new ones,

Then it makes logical sense that you should change it to the new ones. Duhhh

And if your bf is a jerk don&#x27;t dump him before WARNING HIM first. Say &quot;making fun of me isn&#x27;t nice and I don&#x27;t like it. So if you keep insulting me I&#x27;m going to dump you&quot;. Then if he still insults you like before, dump him! It&#x27;s called common sense.

You can&#x27;t just bottle things up and then dump guys for offending you IF YOU DONT EVEN TELL THEM YOU DONT LIKE IT. I mean some girls do enjoy being teased believe it or not. So yeah you gotta communicate

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:17 AM

Change your picture. Dump your boyfriend and block all the horrible people being mean to you. Never let people get to you. If they&#x27;re criticizing your look then they obviously have a low self esteem and aren&#x27;t happy with themselves Smile