This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would you get married in a court house?
03-24-2014, 11:11 AM
Would you get married in a court house?
My best posted a comment on her facebook about she had to go down to the pool and get the drain out. Basically wining she had to do some work. But I noticed a girl who commented. And doing what us facebookers do I wanted to see who this girl was and noticed her profile picture was of her in the court house getting married. I could see the judge reading to her.

Now this kind of falls along the lines of people talking about gold diggers or not. Ladies and Men would you get married in a court (not that huge wedding with everybody there and the open bar) if your spouse wanted it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:19 AM

I was married and we had it in the court house because we were young and had no money. He didn&#x27;t even have enough for a ring. I didn&#x27;t care. I loved him. Unfortunately this story does not have a happy ending :,(

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:27 AM

I read your question fast and ended up saying in my mind..

"Would you get married in a whor house?"
03-24-2014, 11:35 AM

Yep. I wouldn't care. My husband and I had a cheap wedding but we had such a fun day/night.
03-24-2014, 11:37 AM

Well, I've always dreamed about walking down the aisle inside a church, with a beautiful dress... so if my spouse preferred something simple, maybe we could compromise on a short, 15min ceremony with family at a church.
03-24-2014, 11:40 AM

elope or court house i hate big weddings and the big waste of money i am way to privet i would rather put he money in to property or invest it then alavish wedding
03-24-2014, 11:45 AM

Better than getting married in a church. Plus, I don't have to worry about spontaneously bursting into flames if I'm in a court house.