This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i need more friends on facebook???
03-24-2014, 11:11 AM
i need more friends on facebook???
i have like 10 friends on facebook . is there any way that i can just add these random people that will accept my friend request even tough i dont know them. i need to have more than 10 people helpppppppp

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:14 AM

why would you want that?

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:16 AM

That's not smart, considering those "random people" would be able to view everything on your profile. Consider people you know and known from places you go to everyday or every week. If your friends don't have facebook, you can encourage them to join. But I doubt many people would add you if they don't know who you are.
03-24-2014, 11:24 AM

Don't randomly add people that you don't know.
03-24-2014, 11:34 AM

Facebook is not about having the most number of friends. There's no point of it, except having some larger number. You use facebook to keep in touch with your friends and to share pictures of parties. Heck, I don't even add people that I know on facebook half the time. If i don't talk to them, there's no point in adding them. unless, i want to nib nose on their profile. but, other than, don't add random people you don't know. it's childish.