This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELP MY GF AND HER EXS ON SOCIAL MEDIA. WHAT SHOULD SHE DO?
03-24-2014, 11:12 AM
HELP MY GF AND HER EXS ON SOCIAL MEDIA. WHAT SHOULD SHE DO?
SHE MAKES NO THOUGHTS ABOUT HOW I FEEL
I am sceptical of social media. There is simply too much on it or people just use it in a not understandable way for me.
I am from europe and have a gf from the states.
I just do not understand why she has her previous relationships all over. I never asked to delete them but on fb she could put them on private. Im just curious because she added past people on LinkedIn for example after we came together. In the meanwhile I got to know that she follows exs on twitter, facebook like mentioned, linkedin and even spotify or what other social media options are out there - I just dont understand it, she simply wants to be "friendly".
I cant talk to her about it anymore because she refuses to have another single conversation about it again. She starts to talk about trust and everything.
I dont follow any exs and I think it would be disrespectful to my gf if I would do so.

I love her and I she is the one. But unless this all will be present in our relationship if she doesnt put them on private or unfollows them I have the feeling there is ground to fight and our harmony will never be complete, just like 90 % and I personally want it to be perfect. I would do everything for her.
What do you think about it? be aware of the fact that I dont think too casually - the american way.
Is she might holding on to them because she is insecure about our future?
To that one answer.
we are physically intimate and just seperated for a certain time because of work. Its not just a pen friend, we are seeing each other in regular intervalls

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:21 AM

If she is "the one", then when are you moving to the States to be with her? If your relationship is just long distance carried out solely via electronic means and will never be anything else then it is hardly fair of you to start applying rules as if you two were in a real relationship where you will actually become physically intimate. If you will be long distance via electronics forever what do you expect her to do? Stay in her house, never talk to anyone never have even electronic conversations with anyone? Never have sex? Unless you are physically together you cannot apply rules to her about her physical person. Seeing as you see electronic communication with a person as a relationship I can see why you feel that her talking to other men by the same means is cheating but actually it isn't. Neither a relationship nor cheating. She is your pen friend. And that is all.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:30 AM

dont angry with me, in my opinion, that could b either your gf still loves her ex or she juz wants to b friendly as u mentioned. u better investigate how they broke up and why to know whether your gf still interested in her exs. u better ask your gf friends to know more about it, i mean whether your gf still likes her ex or not. girls probably tell their secrets to their friends. hope it helps