This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Im Muslim and I think someone made a rumor about me.?
03-24-2014, 11:12 AM
Im Muslim and I think someone made a rumor about me.?
I'm a Muslim girl. I never went out with anyone or kissed or anything, and I'm quite religious. Anyways last year there was a guy i secretly liked, and things happened and someone suspected and told so i out of idiocy said i had a boyfriend so he would leave me alone. anyways only 2 of my muslim BEST friends knew about this, and some people from school but very little like maybe 3 or 4. I am worried it got out to some of the Muslims at school I know very well, but I don't know...

Then the year before that there was a different guy who liked me but the feeling wasn't mutual...and my friends kept urging me to talk to him but i wouldnt because of my religion. anyways one time a close VERY VERYYYY religious friend of mine accidentally met one of my school friends who wanted me to date the guy, and she told me in front of her "hows ___?" and that Wink face ugh. so my muslim friend freaked out later and then stopped talking to me because she thought i was mad at her for intervening. a few months later i noticed her extreme distance and emailed her after a friend told me how she felt. so i talked to her and tried to clear things up. and i thought it worked.

lately i have been getting anxious and depressed and paranoid about everything in my life. since i homeschooled people have left me and distanced, i have hardly have any friends and i am alone 90% of my time and the rest is with friends. when im lonely, im different. i have been losing self esteem because of this, and i utterly hate myself now. people i know (muslim) are acting weird, like...i hope this is my paranoia but some people on social media websites dont talk to me or follow me back, and other when they do seem to be talking coldly to me. my family is no longer being invited to a lot of muslim events with families we used to be very close to. i dont know whats happening...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:20 AM

Someone is definitely spreading something about you! Maybe one of your "best" friends is such a good friend after all

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:29 AM

It doesn't matter because most people don't even talk to people from highschool after they graduate.
03-24-2014, 11:35 AM

It's obvious someone's been spreading some rumors about you.