This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do so many pics of people have to look like they are living it up?
03-24-2014, 11:12 AM
Why do so many pics of people have to look like they are living it up?
I been loping across accounts on usual social networking sites and noticed so many girls who are in their early or mid 20's seem to make it a point on their pages of having images of them looking like they are the life and soul of the party and their life is just one long party! with very few images of them just chillin casually and often none! I have a female friend in person who is not one for the party scene and would rather do other things but by looking at her myspace page you would think she was a party animal! she told me the images were years old and were at special occasions. She tells me its because it seems to be a trend these days.

Is she right? I getting a little bored and tired of all these young women (men also) looking drunk and doing silly rapper gang sign gestures with their friends! is there anyone NORMAL out there??? I would expect all this from teens but come on...people in their mid 20's? ffs!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:20 AM

Yeah, basically it's a trend and on social networking sites like Facebook/Myspace/Twitter, if you don't look like a fun person, a lot of people don't talk to you or they call you "forever alone" or...something stupid.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:27 AM

Personality stops developing late teens. I've seen 40 year olds act like you're describing. And yes, it's annoying enough to make me homicidal.
03-24-2014, 11:29 AM

I see 50 year olds who go out to restaurants with friends every second day, "just to be seen" as someone told me. I laugh bcuz they're so fat & old yet they want to be seen all the time. It's kind of funny. I think the older people get the more their reputation means to them, actually, they don't want to die being old, alone & forgotten. They want to feel forever young.