This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does he like me? Is he messing me about?
03-24-2014, 11:13 AM
Does he like me? Is he messing me about?
I have known this guy over social media for the past 4 years, never met him. He lives at the opposite end of the country. He has been dating his girlfriend for the past 3 years but they've recently broken up.
He started texting me a couple of months ago (while he was still with his GF) calling me incredibly attractive, being very flirty and suggestive with me.
We then didn't text for a few weeks and then he started texting me again (just as he split up with his GF). However, since then, I often feel like I'm the one texting him first which I don't like to be made to feel as if I have to make all the effort.
He is travelling down south near where I live to visit family soon and asked if I would like to meet up with him, which I said yes.
However, I now don't know if he is back with his girlfriend and some things I've seen online are sort of hinting that he is. I've thought about asking him but I don't want him to think I actually care. However, I do sort of care because I think I like him which sounds really dumb considering I've never actually met him.

He obviously isn't that trustworthy since he was texting me whilst in a long-term relationship with his past girlfriend, which I do feel a bit bad about, I must admit.
But what should I do? Should I still meet up with him in a few weeks? Even if he is back with his girlfriend (which I'm not sure about at the mo)? Should I even bother texting him anymore? Is he just playing me and keeping himself occupied when he's bored?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:18 AM

I can't believe you even have to ask, he definitely does!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply