This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i get rid of timeline on Facebook..?
03-24-2014, 11:13 AM
How do i get rid of timeline on Facebook..?
i'm using Facebook from my cell phone from UC Browser..i don't know how it happend but now i have timeline and i want to get rid of it...my phone is a Nokia C3...any ideas how i can remove timeline...??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:15 AM

You cannot. Everyone is getting changed to the timeline.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:20 AM

have you tried going on the settings?
03-24-2014, 11:24 AM

Hey Asim, it cant. Facebook just wont stop changing, and thats the reason they are losing users.

Its a permanent change. From facebook. You can't change it back. It made me so angry that I as a user didn't have a choice to my preferences .

In the last 6 months 1 out 2 people logged on, now its 2 out of 5 users. Facebook is finally dying Smile
03-24-2014, 11:33 AM

Sorry, Facebook has started doing this to everyone whether they like it or not (so much for "customer wishes"), no one really knows why. As far as I'm aware there's not really a great deal you can do about it, so just accept that you have Timeline and get used to it. Timeline is generally fine when you get used to it but if it causing you so much frustration just make a new account (but this might automatically start with Timeline). Sorry I couldn't be of much use but everything I've said is true!
03-24-2014, 11:40 AM

Sorry but you can't..