This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I just got a message from Blackberry saying that I am registered with wireless network. What does this mean?
09-30-2012, 09:45 PM
I just got a message from Blackberry saying that I am registered with wireless network. What does this mean?
I've been using my blackberry for about 3 months now. I don't have a data plan or a social networking plan and the facebook and twitter apps didn't work even if I had wifi. I was like.. okay whatever. But I just got a message from blackberry saying "Your handheld has been registered with the wireless network" and now my facebook and twitter apps work. What does this mean? I'm so confused..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 09:53 PM

It just means that for some reason you have data now and your blackberry has been registered on the blackberry network. Blackberry network is not offered to you by your cell company tho. Its just a network for just blackberries for trouble shooting and such. But if your sure you dont have a data plan DO NOT USE facebook, twitter ect. It may have a chance of charging you overages for data usage and that is never good! Hope this helps.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply