This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get more instagram followers?
03-24-2014, 11:13 AM
How to get more instagram followers?
I have 738 followers and I want to get to 1k,how do I get loads more followers? I dony want to follow loads of people either... thank you x

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:14 AM

What kind of account do you have?
Look for people with similar accounts and ask to do shoutout for shoutout (sfs). This means that next time you post a picture you tag them and say "Follow @______" and they will do the same. Something similar is called screenies where you screencap their account and post it on yours to tell your followers to follow them.

Put your name on social networking accounts.
I often see people on my Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr snd even Yahoo! Answers saying "Follow me on Instagram @______"

Use hashtags
If you use hashtags to describe your pictures, they'll come up when people search for that hashtag. There are specific hashtags for gaining followers like #follow4follow #tagsforlikes #follow4likes

Enter Instagram contests/features
There are many accounts that have contests or feature different accounts, especially if your account has a similar theme. It's a good way to get your name out there.

Good luck and hope this helps!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply