This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it too short too miss me? And why does she do those other things?
03-24-2014, 11:14 AM
Is it too short too miss me? And why does she do those other things?
My ex gf after 2,5 years (dumped me 5 weeks ago) was interrogating my friends about me at the party I was with them. Why would she do that? She does as if she's very happy and over me etc. she was asking how I was doing and if I thought it was difficult. My friends said well you fucked it up bcos I did everything for her and she went quiet..during the party she didn't look me once in the eyes, when I looked i could see her eyes avoiding me

Also on social media she puts since we broke up lots of 'extremely' happy videos and pictures..
She really brings the message that she doesn't want me back, but I have a bit of mixed feelings. Like she was over me within 2 days..

(We were together for 2,5 years, had something really special. Best buddies, although I did everything for her and loved her a lot.

I wonder if she would want me back, she makes it clear that she doesn't by not contacting me or maybe she is forcing herself. Very mixed, I will remain giving jer space.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:23 AM

It's hard to tell from what you've shared. It's possible she misses you. But it's also possible she feels guilty for what happened and how she broke up with you and is willing to offer you friendship. I would continue to give her space and see if she reaches out to me herself, until then, I'd keep moving on. Whatever you're doing is working and it was enough to intrigue her to ask about you. Good luck!

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:30 AM

well i'm afraid when both sexes split [not just girls] they get the idea from some where that they can dump you break your heart without a thought for your feelings and then still remain friends . where they get this idea from I don't know but somewhere in their silly little minds because you didn't have a huge argument about the split you are still like each other to remain friends. which isn't easy when you are on the receiving end of the break up.
i'm afraid she doesn't want you back, but perhaps what it is she doesn't want anyone to blame her for upsetting you and is feeling a bit guilty.