This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get my followers back on Twitter?
03-24-2014, 11:14 AM
How to get my followers back on Twitter?
I deactivated my Twitter for just one day and when i reactivated it, all my followers were gone, and I had 81 before I deactivated it. It said everything would be restored after reactivation but it's been almost 2 days and it says I have only 2 followers.. and it also still shows everyone I'm following? How long will it take until I get them back? It's irritating
that's the thing, I don't need to start following them again because I already still am following them! My "following" list was restored but my "followers" list isn't. so basically i'm still following everyone but they're not following me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:20 AM

I suggest you try to find all of them, start following them. If required, send personal messages to them regarding it. Good luck!

-------
Oops, I tried searching for solution, but that seems tough.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:28 AM

try to add all them back... send request, messages to them.
03-24-2014, 11:35 AM

after 48 hours contact twitter support it may take up to 2 days if its dont show after two days write the support team and they can get your followers back let me know how it works out