This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
question about facebook picture privacy?
03-24-2014, 11:14 AM
question about facebook picture privacy?
so i have i friend that i i know since we where about 14, and he likes me ever since we meet... he is always telling me how beautiful i look in the facebook pictures so i went to my photo privacy clicked on costumize and put his name on hide this from.... ( i also hide it from his brother but on accident)... he just got married to a really good friend of mine, and yesterday she send me a message saying she was in his facebook and wen to my profile but couldnt see my pics... now i feel bad for what i did!.. how can i undo what i did? what can i do so he can see my pictures again.. i already went 2 costumize privacy but it only says hide this from.. how can i see the people i hie and change it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:22 AM

Step by step: Log in, Click Account on top right of screen, click privacy settings, look down for block list. Tahh dahh

If your talking about photos: Click on your profile, click photo's tab, Click on the album that you set private, click edit photos, click edit information, and there you go.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply