This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I put somebody as my girlfriend On FB?
03-24-2014, 11:14 AM
How do I put somebody as my girlfriend On FB?
So I want to know how to send a girl I like a FB relationship request how do I do It?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:14 AM

Sign on to Facebook with your registered email address and password (see Resources below).

Find friends by clicking on the "Search" link. You can look up old classmates and coworkers (even if you aren't on the network). Of course, you can always search by name or use advanced search to hunt someone down with almost any criteria you can imagine. Visit the Help section for advanced methods of searching (see Resources below).

Click the "Add to Friends" link to send a friend request. If you aren't sure the person remembers you, be sure to send a short message before you send the friend request.

Wait for your friend to confirm your request. When the friend accepts your request, you will be able to view her entire profile (or at least what they want you to see of it).

Check the Details
See what your friend said about you. When your friend receives the request, he will be asked to fill in the details on how you know each other. You will be prompted to confirm the details when you log in.

Confirm or edit the details your friend provided. You can also add your own comments on how things went down. Just click the "Confirm Details" button when you are done.

Check out the "My Friends" page to see your social timeline, which pulls information from the details your friend provided

Read more: How to Send A Friend Request On Facebook | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_2031199_send-fri...z1mUClMvfm

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply