This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is the facebook ap available for iphone 2gs as i cant seem to install it?
03-24-2014, 11:15 AM
Is the facebook ap available for iphone 2gs as i cant seem to install it?
I have had the facebook app on my phone for some time but recently i cant get into it, i have restarted my iphone and tried to reinstall it but it now doesnt work and wont install, i have an iphone 2gs, the first ever iphone, is it available?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:19 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH IPHONE 2GS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.
But seriously throw that thing away.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:24 AM

yeah i used to have the first i phone and i have fb on that but now i have a htc which is much better than a i phone i think anyway...
03-24-2014, 11:30 AM

Find help here.

1.First, make sure you have the most up-to-date version of the Facebook for iPhone app. Go to the App Store on your iPhone, and check the Updates section. If there's a newer version of the Facebook app you don't have yet, it'll be listed there for you to download.

If you continue to have trouble with the app, check the Facebook for iPhone Page for the most recent updates on known issues and new builds.

Go to the Help Center/ Basics » Use Mobile » Mobile. Facebook for iPhone App

2.Apple - Support - iPhone
The iPhone Support Page helps with troubleshooting, tutorials, service, and information for new users. It's also great for repairs, manuals, user discussions

http://www.apple.com/support/iphone -