This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Liberals, what are some specific things you think should be done to help the economy?
03-24-2014, 11:15 AM
Liberals, what are some specific things you think should be done to help the economy?
Please be specific. I'm not looking for generic talking points like "Stop blocking 0bama" or anything like that.

For instance If I were asked this I would say something like "Repeal regulations on small business."

So, what say you?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:17 AM

Provide tax incentives to employers who keeps jobs in America.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:22 AM

The first and most effective way would be to demand Obama, Reids, and Pelosis resignation but Liberals wouldn't like it.
03-24-2014, 11:25 AM

I am a Liberal and I wood rase minimum wayge to $50/hr
03-24-2014, 11:29 AM

Adhere to the constitution and stop trying to force their beliefs on other people.
03-24-2014, 11:37 AM

Truth is, Not much. The government, by design, has very limited control over the market. Anything it does will have both positive and negative impacts on the economy.

Signed, A liberal.
03-24-2014, 11:41 AM

Lower taxes for consumers, middle and lower class, tax breaks for companies hiring in U S., cut military spending.
03-24-2014, 11:43 AM

You should have stopped with the question. Your additional comments make it impossible to take you seriously, and give a serious answer. When you say something so generic as "Repeal regulations on small business.", but don't give specific examples absurdly implying that ALL regulations are bad, then you have said nothing worth reading.
03-24-2014, 11:44 AM

Raising the minimum wage for starters.

Most minimum wage earners spend it as fast as they make it!

Lets say 10 million workers working 30 hours a week get an immediate $1 an hour raise. That translates to $300 million pumped in their pockets a week. Most of which is spent in that week.
Now multiply that by 52 weeks pumps $15.6 billion being spent into our economy a year!
03-24-2014, 11:48 AM

You will get no more than three sorts of response from liberals:
> Things literally 100% of elected Democrats always openly repudiate. (Felonious Monkey, Scott Monster, Wolf Myth)
> Non answers like calling you an idiot. (Leo)
> Things long-proved to HURT the economy. (Patsfan, honestamerican)