This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook security check problem?
10-15-2012, 08:02 PM
Facebook security check problem?
Hey,

Whenever I try log in to Facebook, it asks me to "Please complete a security check".
They want me to enter a code that they have sent to one of my OLD phone numbers that has been deactivated for disuse and cannot be reactivated, I've rung up the company and they said that they can't.
So, I click on "why am I seeing this" and it says that if I'm having problems I can submit a government issued ID, I try do so, but when I fill everything out and press "send", it just does absolutely nothing at all, the page stays the same.
It's REALLY bad and I REALLY need my account back! What can I do? I know I could just make a new one but this one has fan pages that are important to me, I won't go into detail but I need THIS account.

Thank you to anyone who can help me, I'm desperate and I haven't been on in months.
I'm willing to try anything.
Perhaps even the email address for facebook so I can email them?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:10 PM

i had the same problem dude but i got my account back when i submitted my id proof and my birth certificate . then after a week or so i got my account back and try again and if u don't have any government record please give your school id or your birth certificate . hope this works thank you

Ads

10-15-2012, 08:10 PM

http://abrax.us/Facebook/LockedSuspended.php