This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This guy won't leave me alone, advice?
03-24-2014, 11:15 AM
This guy won't leave me alone, advice?
He's not a troll, but he is a stalker (towards me), like oh dear, it's really freaky. I showed the messages he sent me to my mom and she wanted to report it, but she hasn't yet and I don't know if I'd want to get involved in anything. I don't know how he found my accounts for Skype, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, dA, even my email... I made backup accounts for those, luckily he didn't find my backup for Twitter or Youtube, but he did for Skype. He likes all my feed on Facebook and comments on everything... he managed to go all over my pictures and give them likes and comments. He know's when I'm online and checks. He eventually found my number and tried texting me several times, but I won't reply to those. Sometimes he sends me so much messages on Facebook asking for me to be his girlfriend. This Valentines Day he is trying to force me to talk to him. He tries to make you feel bad just so that I could have at least some sympathy, but come on. Grow up! He's been doing this since last year. Not to mention he asks SO MUCH QUESTIONS... questions that aren't even relevant, questions that can't even be answered. No matter how much I try to ignore him, he ends up filling up my entire Skype messaging thing with about 20 messages in an hour. He's always like "hey!" "Are you online?" "Hello?" "HELLO?!" ...silly stuff like that... I wish he could understand that I don't need a boyfriend... Honestly...

I would really appreciate some advice. This has been bothering me, made me extremely uncomfortable, and it's only getting worse... no ridiculous answers. Thank you!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:25 AM

block him. Cut all contact alert the authorities if you have to.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply