This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FACEBOOK problems :S?
03-24-2014, 11:15 AM
FACEBOOK problems :S?
i am soo pissed off about this, for about 2 months now my facebook is really working slow and when i chat with people it just erases what i write and i get to see it the next day when i see noone replied and i see that facebook just erased it Confused..WHAT the f?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:24 AM

i haven't really heard of this kind of thing happening before, but i don't think it is facebook, it might actually just be your computer or internet connection. if you don't have a strong internet connection, your signal might get blocked, causing messages or posts to never get sent. if you have an old computer, or a laptop that has been dropped a lot, this might be the problem. if this is only happening on facebook, or just on specific websites, you might have a virus. if you have a new computer, or a older model in good condition, you might want to bring it to a tech expert. if you have a Best Buy where you live, you could take it to the Geek Squad and they could probably fix your computer. let me know if this helps!

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:33 AM

The problems with Facebook IS Facebook .