This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ex contacted after several years of no contact?
03-24-2014, 11:16 AM
Ex contacted after several years of no contact?
We had a clean break and contacted occasionally, but went separate ways & didn't speak for several years. In the mean time I quickly married & had a baby (he knew of this via social media & congratulated me). His congratulations were our last contact.

Recently he contacted me & we've been texting for about 2 months. Also, he asked me to play an online game and we've been playing daily. We have been making small talk and occasional flirting & reminiscing about very special romantic times between us. (I'm now divorced- he hasn't asked about my current status, but I assume he thinks I'm still married...) I didnt think it was appropriate to randomly say "I'm not married anymore!"

Is he interested in reconnecting? ...or just curious & wanting to be friends.

Honestly, I've never stopped loving him, but broke up with him because of the circumstances I was in at the time...

How should I handle this situation?
Also, he did mention that he has never married...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:23 AM

Be suspicious...he wants you to marry him again

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:31 AM

maybe he's married so ask him then usually he'll at least ask you how your love life is, sometime in love the timing is off sometimes you just had lessons to learn first...who knows?
03-24-2014, 11:39 AM

You failed to mention just one thing that just could answer a lot of your questions. Does he live near you, or at least close enuf to be able to visit you?! IF he does live within driving distance to you, you could always invite him to dinner at your home!! You could simply invite him to dinner, & kiddingly say you could play your games in person rather than on the Inter Net. It's much easier to "read" a person one on one to see their body language. I'm sure if you actually did see him, it would tell you a lot, ans. a lot of your questions. You'd also be "telling" him you're "free". Just something to think about!!...best to you...Smile