This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
secret Facebook pages?
03-24-2014, 11:16 AM
secret Facebook pages?
My girlfriend (ex) has at least 3 Facebook pages and 2 of them are secret. And they are all linked together. She claims she did not set them up.Is yhis possible?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:20 AM

Impossible.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:28 AM

Nope
03-24-2014, 11:30 AM

Nope!
03-24-2014, 11:36 AM

I'm going on the assumption that "linked together" means they are "like" pages? Unless someone has her password, they wouldn't be able to link a like page to her account. Before you get too mad, check out the content of the pages because I know a person who has a separate account so that she can talk to the anxiety disorder community without all her other friends in her business. Don't assume she was being shady with you without any evidence because there may be be some private or embarrassing reason she did this.
03-24-2014, 11:41 AM

This belongs in Singles & DATING...

It's possible she didn't SET THEM UP (someone might have done it for her, just as someone set my mother's profile up for her because she didn't know how)...it's very unlikely she didn't know of their existence or use them...
03-24-2014, 11:51 AM

Why are you concerned about someone else's women?? She is an ex!!! You know some headaches are self inflicted!!