This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I lame because I only have 33 followers on twitter?
09-30-2012, 09:47 PM
Am I lame because I only have 33 followers on twitter?
For some reason I can't get anyone to follow me @seanwilson85 and it sucks. Should i just delete my account.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 09:55 PM

I have 20 followers and I am not lame

Ads

Don't put yourself down or think yourself as lame or anything. You might just be adding the wrong people, maybe if you have facebook put your name on twitter as your status to get your friends on there to follow your on twitter Smile

Good Luck! x

Dude, get over your self! Just because gaga has millions, doesn't mean you should have jack shit. Really, if you want to hear it, then fine. YOU ARE NOT LAME SEAN.

I have 35 followers and I'm not lame, but suppose i've only had my account for 1 month >.< But naa your not lame, there's no point deleting your account Smile I put my username as my status on Facebook then straight after that I got 7 followers Smile

If you are making it a popularity contest it is a low count, but if it is some thing you enjoy, don't let those numbers bother you at all. Should I delete my account just because in Yahoo Questions and Answers I don't get a lot of Best Answers. The Answer is no, I fix and repair computers and you begin to realize people will choose answers that are similar and not different. Only Human nature. Any way I would be happy to have that many people, knowing eventually I will pick up more followers.