This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I over thinking this entire situation?
03-24-2014, 11:17 AM
Am I over thinking this entire situation?
Usually I don't go gaga over a guy, but I just keep thinking about him and every little thing that may indicate he has a crush on me...

It started in fall of last year. In my class, hed always sit by me and work on partner assignments together. I tried adding him on facebook, but he never accepted it and later on I was either blocked or he deleted his account. He didn't talk to me or work with me for a time, but now we do and we have short talks but nothing ever long. Few days ago I went to a restruant and he was the busboy refilling our drinks and cleaning tables. Well when he noticed me, he smiled a little big and said hey. All night my mom said he was totally checking me out. When he came by my table, he asked my mom what she was drinking and then told me "root beer, right?" Well, I never told him I was drinking root beer and some girl brought our drinks to us, so im seriously wondering how he knew I was drinking. Over thinking? Thoughts? We're both in high school

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:18 AM

I think you should make it more obvious to him, some guys might not get they flirt or even see if their feelings are mutual. You know, guys that maybe don't have as much experience dating. So maybe just drop a couple hints that you're interested too. If there is a dance or anything coming up ask him about who he was planning on taking and mention you haven't been asked yet. If you and you're friends are hanging out, invite him along, spend extra time with him. See what comes of it. We live in the 21st century and nothing says a girl can't ask out a guy. You never know.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply