This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you like this page of photography? If you do, why? If not, why not?
10-15-2012, 08:02 PM
Do you like this page of photography? If you do, why? If not, why not?
My friend started a photography page and he's looking for feedback. Many thanks for anyone who does feed back!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stuarts-ph...8557729980

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:10 PM

yes

Ads

No.

You need to do a little editing. There is just too much on there. No one wants to see 20+ photos of the exact same scene. Put the best ones on there, and take everything else down.

I think if you eliminated 90% of the photos on this page, you might actually have something.

It kind of looks like these pictures were taking in auto mode on an old iPhone. So to answer your question - Yes.

Way way too many to even think about critique or feedback or even to tell if I like them. I glanced through a couple of albums, and can say I saw a couple that I did like along with a lot of repetition and some stuff that wasn't too good. Have him put his best stuff into an album, preferable one off of FB, and ask again.
The best place to get real feedback is at the local level. He should take a class or join a local group or club.