This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you move on from liking someone when?
03-24-2014, 11:17 AM
How do you move on from liking someone when?
I liked this girl (who was my great friend) from 2009 to October 2013 and I told her I liked her but she only saw me as a friend so finally in October 2013 I started trying to move on from liking her and then earlier tonight I saw a picture of her on my Facebook news feed thing and after looking at the picture the old feelings of liking her came back so even after thinking I had moved on from liking her I guess I didn't..So my question is how can I move on from liking her when it all it takes is looking at one picture of her and I like her all over again?
If you can answer my question thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:23 AM

Go to her profile and there's this option "Show in news feed" uncheck that thing then she'll no longer popped out in your timeline.

believe in the saying "there's plenty of fish in the sea" No buts!

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:23 AM

Just hide her posts on Facebook. Try getting an interest in other girls. Maybe do something you like that will get your mind off her. I had a crush on a guy for 2 years and believe me its not easy at all to forget someone like that but you will forget about her eventually.