This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sent Facebook friend request, she's accepted everyone's but mine?
03-24-2014, 11:17 AM
Sent Facebook friend request, she's accepted everyone's but mine?
I sent a friend request to this girl who I'd been friends with since kindergarten all through high school, and we were never BFFs but still, we had tons of mutual friends. She never accepted my request but went on to accept a bunch of others. I finally removed my requests because I was tired of seeing how many other people she accepted over me. The worst one was when because she tagged a bunch of mutual friends, I saw her mention our elementary school, and all the friends she had there, and I felt left out all over again. Sometimes I hate Facebook, it makes me paranoid, like what did I do to her to not have her accept my request? Also, when you suddenly realize that friends dropped you for no apparent reason and you happen to find it out when a mutual friend shares their picture. I'm thinking, wouldn't I have seen that firsthand? Oh wait no, I can't because I was dropped!! What the heck? I feel like deleting my account altogether...Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:21 AM

maybe she just doesnt want you to see her activity

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:25 AM

Its Because she dosnt want to accept . SIMPLE AS THAT Big Grin
03-24-2014, 11:32 AM

FDB
03-24-2014, 11:35 AM

I have had that happen to me before. Don't delete your account. If you cannot handle her tagging your mutual friends, then I would block her. She's not being a good friend anyways and if she does not accept now, then she never will so it doesn't matter if you block. You will always make new and better friends.