This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Business Fan Page?
03-24-2014, 11:17 AM
Facebook Business Fan Page?
Starting out a small business is hard, and bringing in new likes to a business fan page is even harder. So, aside from actually posting the link to the facebook page on here, where else would be a safe, legitimate place to post for advertisement purposes. Also, if you are interested please feel free to like the page at
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Web-Design...8108270455

Thank you in advance for everything!
Thank you for that piece of advice, I did go ahead and update the url to make it shorter, changing it to facebook.com/webdesignredefinedLLC

I did fear that I would have to put money into it, i do think that until i have better content and more posts I'll probably be waiting for now. but than you again and if anyone else has any suggestions I'm always open!
Thank you for that piece of advice, I did go ahead and update the url to make it shorter, changing it to facebook.com/webdesignredefinedLLC

I did fear that I would have to put money into it, i do think that until i have better content and more posts I'll probably be waiting for now. but than you again and if anyone else has any suggestions I'm always open!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:20 AM

I have tried posting links at many places. Engaged a link builder too. But the impact has been absolutely minimal. I found the only thing that really works, is to spend some money, on Facebook Ads. Try with a small budget, say $100 and see the impact! Everything else, is a waste of time.
(Note: Apart from above, please go to your account and choose a "Short Name" for your page. )

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply