This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can I link a yahoo group to facebook?
03-24-2014, 11:23 AM
how can I link a yahoo group to facebook?
How to see yahoo group discussions through facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:32 AM

Go to groups.yahoo.com, sign in to your Yahoo! account and click link for your group under the "My Groups" section on the left sidebar.

Right-click the "RSS" button in the recent message activity section on the right side of the page. Click "Copy Link Address" or "Copy Link" from the pop-up menu. The website address for your Yahoo group's RSS feed is now copied into the computer's memory for later use.

Go to facebook.com, then log in to your personal account and click the "Account" menu on the top bar. Select "Use Facebook as Page" from the drop-down list. On the resulting pop-up box, click the "Switch" button for the fan page you wish to view.

Click the "Edit Page" button near the upper right side of the page. Go to the "Apps" section and click the "Go to App" link next to the Notes app listing.

Click the "Edit Import Settings" link below the page's profile image. On the next screen, paste the copied RSS feed address into the Web URL field. Check the box below that says you have authorization to reproduce content from the website address.

Click the "Start Importing" button. Facebook automatically coordinates the synchronization of the Yahoo! group's messages and posts them as notes on your fan page wall

Read more: How to Coordinate My Yahoo! Group With My Facebook Page | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_12043650_coordin...z1n3YeSIIL

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply