This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm 14 (girl) and I sleep during the day and stay awake during the night :/?
03-24-2014, 11:23 AM
I'm 14 (girl) and I sleep during the day and stay awake during the night :/?
So I'm 14, turning 15 this month (it just turned Jan 1st woo) and I sleep during the day and stay awake during the night. Sleeping has always been a problem me ever since I can remember to be honest and it hasn't done me any good (except when I'm asleep because then its just so nice until someone decides to wake me up :/) It's the 1st right now and I've got school holidays but I go back on 6th and obviously if I need to get up at 7am every morning for school I can't be sleeping at 7am in the morning otherwise I'll be late to school (my school really, really hates me because I get at least 100+ lates every year due to my sleep problem) This particular problem has only been happening right now in the holidays but on normal school days I stay up till like 5am giving me 2 hours of sleep which obviously isnt healthy. Now the only reason I sleep at 5am is because I go on my phone every night, specifically twitter. PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME TO NOT GO ON TWITTER BECAUSE TWITTER IS MY LIFE AND THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL I AM GIVING IT UP. Now I know I may sound stupid for saying twitter is my life but I swear to God I am not the only one who stays up all night on it. Believe me. I haven't got some lame ass twitter account okay I actually have a reputation on there okay. BUT I NEED TO BE FIXED BEFORE SCHOOL BECAUSE MY SCHOOL WILL KILL ME AND SEND AN ANNOYING FINE TO MY HOUSE LIKE I GOT MONEY TO GIVE THEM #NO BECAUSE IM HELLA POOR MY FRIEND. My family are annoyed with me as well especially my parents. Like everytime I wake up late my mum thinks its okay to confiscate my phone but hashtag its not okay. My phone has twitter. I've tried staying up until a reasonable time so that when I sleep I'll wake up at like 6am and not 11pm but I did that the other day and I woke up at 4am and fell asleep again at like 11am because I'm that annoying. Even though I've had this problem for years (trust me) I've never talked to a doctor about it or taken medication. #oops
Also if it helps my diet is hella messed up as well as my sleeping schedule. I'm super skinny even though I never stop eating. I eat when I'm bored and I'm bored a lot. I don't gain weight like ever and my parents are scared that I'm gonna just randomly die idk. I dont eat any fruits and vegetables because, once again, I'm that annoying. I eat mainly junk food and then whatever my mums made for dinner (rice and chicken, pasta etc. that sort of thing)
ALSO I know I probably might come off as it, but I'm not a stupid girl, I'm actually really smart so none of this (surprisingly) effects my studies because I be getting them A's if you know what I'm saying hollaaa. (I spend too much time on tumblr as well so you cant blame me)
Sorry if this is a lot to read but idc tbh and I hope 2014 doesnt suck like 2013 did k thanks bye ily bae

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:28 AM

I sometimes struggle to sleep over night
I just feel if I am tired through the day then I fall asleep easier during daylight than overnight
If you really do sleep day awake at night then you must be nocturnal
I even have known some humans nocturnal because they are night time workers

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply