This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you use the instagram app on a mac laptop?
03-24-2014, 11:23 AM
Can you use the instagram app on a mac laptop?
I downloaded instagram for free in itunes on my mac, but it won't open when I click on the icon... Is it just an app for iphones and ipods? or can I use it on my laptop to edit pics??
how do I use it?? I'm trying to click on the icon on the "app" option on itunes and it won't open :/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:25 AM

Oh my God...yes, it's only for iOS devices. I don't know what would possess you to think otherwise. Macs have a separate App Store that is right in your dock.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:26 AM

Sorry but instagram is only available for iPhones, although according to the creators of the same, they are currently working on the iPhone version to make it bug-free but the other flavors are coming soon.
03-24-2014, 11:31 AM

You can download it on a Mac laptop. Problem is all you can do with it is browse photos of you and your friends. No posting. Go to the app store icon and search for "Visual Grub". Download VG then open VG in Launchpad and take it from there.....