This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
URGENT : Why do guys do this????? What do i do now???? ITS AWKWARD AROUND HIM !!?
03-24-2014, 11:24 AM
URGENT : Why do guys do this????? What do i do now???? ITS AWKWARD AROUND HIM !!?
The guy who said that he liked me and i told that i liked him too, he is kind of on and off about communicating with me.

At first we were just friends but as we got to know each other, turns out he was EXACTLY the male-version of me ! The chemistry was unbelievable! We were together everytime during college, went on every trip, events etc.. Its been around 7 months since i have known him.

One day I saw a few posts on his facebook profile made by this girl and i happened to see her profile, because he had told me sooo much about himself and his friends, and I see a picture of theirs together , and everyone commenting such a cute pair they make!
That totally broke my heart. And that was the time (beginning of december) that he stopped texting , calling etc, he would act distant, and it wud be me who initiated texts.

Its been a month since i have observed him and i know that there is someone else involved. I tried talking to him about it but he says everything is fine when it clearly is not. I am kind of over it now...and trying to live my own life and not be so attached to such a liar...although its very hard when there are sooo many sweet memories.

Now what do i do ?? BECAUSE HE STILL SOMETIMES TEXTS ME INDICATING HE IS STILL INTERESTED AND LIKES ME. ITS LIKE HE LIKES BOTH OF US !
WHAT TO DO?? AWKWARD FEELING WHEN AROUND HIM :/
@ Princess Thank you for that ..Smile Yes as a month has gone by i realise that i need to focus on myself and i am doing that and i see the way he notices the change in me ...i need to have my own life and yes GOD is such a savior! Smile But jus sometimes i feel like i need to know why he is doing all this ...
Btw he doesnt know that i know about this other old gf ..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:28 AM

I can suggest u nothing but just dont run after any guy...if he really is into u he wud express it confess it...!! Otherwise u wud get to face much disappointment in future

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:28 AM

Confront him , ask him wat he wants frm u in life... If he wnts you , tell him he should walk out on the othr girl ... If he wnt , MOVE ON , thr wil b a guy out there who wud treat u like a princess...
03-24-2014, 11:36 AM

Why are you stirring up unnecessary emotions? Why are you putting yourself in situations to get hurt? All this can be avoided but u obviously want to get hurt! I know how you feel the best thing for you to do is to move on and stick to yourself. You really need GOD in your life honey cause without him things like this will keep happenimg over and over again. Heart break after another. God will send you the perfect man that will only have all eyes for you and you only and it is so worth waiting. God is waiting on you and he will send the man that will have all eyes for you and until then there will be no doubts. All the emotions a woman feels is very strong and stirring them up on an "undeserving" is really a shame on you.

This guy will not last with the other girl I promise you that. So no need to be worrying, if you focus on yourself and have a relationship with yourself to grow and love yourself you will be much happier and u need to focus on God and obey him and follow him.
03-24-2014, 11:39 AM

Riya let me tell you a plain story:

There was a boy who loved a gal. Gal got married with some one else. Boy was so disappointed.
He just lived his life with sadness and always wanted to know why she did this to him.
He used to thought that even though gal had married someone one else but she still might have love for him. One day he died. He never met her again.

In your story your are suffering so you can replace boy with gal and gal with boy in above story.

In short don't live your whole life in misery for someone who does not have love. Just try to get over.
And don't look for answer why he did it it, because its not going to give any good to you.
I know its not easy but this is life sweetheart.
03-24-2014, 11:42 AM

Well same kind of situation happened to me.. Except m a guy.. I loved a girl n she said she too loved me.. We dated for around 3 months.. One day she said her parents want her to meet some guy.. She said(to me) she dont want to meet that guy or anyone.. But still she met him just for d sake of her parents.. D next day she texted me he was a good guy n she too liked him.. They will be getting engaged this october probably.. She even stopped texting me.. Just once in a blue moon.. Its just she made a fool out of me.. N in ur case he made a fool out of u.. We r fool buddies n we r screwed.. Friends yeah Wink Tongue want to know d exact n entire story.. Mail me or im me Wink
03-24-2014, 11:49 AM

He always took you as a friend. That's why he never hesitated to show his GF to you.

Now he's in love with his GF, and that makes guys distant from other girls (see source).

Please add your opinion --

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...524AADmdVp