This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stick to Facebook account deletion?
03-24-2014, 11:24 AM
Stick to Facebook account deletion?
So I want to delete my Facebook but I already did it once but I reactivated it right away again. That's because I want to see what my crush does on fb which I know is stupid. He isn't on Instagram half as much. Also I feel like I can't stay away from fb cuz that's a place where people can get to know me better and I can get to know them etc etc. idk I don't like Facebook cuz it's too addictive but yet i want to keep it? No rude or unhelpful answers please. Thank you. New Years resolution-Facebook less!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:26 AM

I'm 16, I had the same dilemma and I finally started drifting away from Facebook when I realized that that stuff doesn't matter at all.
In the real world, what someone posts doesn't mean crap.
Focus on real-life experiences. Don't be like every other person who is obsessed with social media and forgets about the world around them.
Everyone said i had "facebook bipolar disorder" which was pretty funny since i deleted it and brought it back ALL the time.
Once I realized how stupid and a waste of time it was, i focused on other things and now I can have a Facebook and check it every so often without being addicted to it.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:29 AM

Facebook is just a stupid adddictive site with no useful outputs rather than wasting your time so better stick to your fabebook account deletion ,
03-24-2014, 11:30 AM

If you Want to Get Rid of your Facebook Addiction Just Dont Go on it Stay Away From it Easiest Way
03-24-2014, 11:30 AM

Not sure if I completely understand this situation, but you could make a fake Facebook account and follow your crush. *be sure to follow other people too so he might not be suspicious that he is your only follower.