This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Still not over my ex !?
03-24-2014, 11:24 AM
Still not over my ex !?
Me and him broke up the week before thanksgiving, so ive been single since then.. Anywho I had soooo much love for him, even tho he has done me wrong. one day I was just at my breaking point, & I asked him for his Facebook email & pword , he knew the shit that was in his inbox was gonna make me leave & I did. It just hurt me so much. even after we broke up, I would secretly log on to his FB & go straight to his inbox & read his messeges knowing it would hurt me. He follows me on twitter & I follow him too, & sonetimes I go on his twitter & read his tweets . I really dont even think he cares about me, I feel like im just "one of his ex's" to him. But to me, he was my first love. I still love him, & I hate him too. sometimes he'd call/text/inbox me & he'd say shit like, " I cant find nobody better then him" , & like he use to call me all the time after we broke up, & I would answer & he'd say things that would make me fall back in love & then he would do shit that made me hate him! I havent talked to him in about 3\4 months & I find myseld playing sad love songs that remind me off! Ugh, I need to get over his sorry ass!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:27 AM

you have to ask yourself "why exactly do you love him" and "does he deserve you"

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply