This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What websites better Flickr or Instagram?
03-24-2014, 11:24 AM
What websites better Flickr or Instagram?
I have a iphone, so can access Instagram. But I would like to know which one is better and why.
Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:27 AM

Well everyone uses instagram (including me)...so it has to be a reason why Smile
Though, to be honest, i'm kinda bored with it lately...i just use it to add effects on the pics.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:34 AM

I honestly can't speak from a Flickr point of view as I never have had a Flickr account. I have Instagram, however, and I REALLY like it. I personally know a lot of people that have Instagram, so its a nice way to keep in touch with those people. My account is private so only my followers can see the pictures I post, but some people make theirs public in hopes that they'll make a popular account and have tons of followers and their pictures will make it to the popular page. If you don't know anyone who has Instagram, it would be pointless UNLESS you really enjoy photography, want to start fan page or a fashion page etc. It's a nice way to share pictures you've taken with the world! Since you do have an iPhone, I would highly recommend Instagram. Lastly, if you don't really want to post pictures of your own, you can follow people you know and see what they post, follow your favorite celebrities (if they have Instagram and a lot of them do,) and follow pages that interest you! It's really fun and I really enjoy using it!