This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guys,would u be mad if a girl talked 2 u threw a fake facebook profile?
03-24-2014, 11:24 AM
Guys,would u be mad if a girl talked 2 u threw a fake facebook profile?
My friend made a fake profile a year ago,but not so she can spy or stalk on people,she made for no reason really,she is never on it,however she does have a pic of someone that is not her ( she did not steal this picture ,she had it on her comp before,she saved it because she thought the girl is pretty,and it's not a sleazy pic to attract attention ) but she only has one pic,she is not posting any more because she said she doesnt want to steal anybodys pictures. Now,the issue : she made the mistake of sendin a friend request to her crush,talkin to him, having hot chats ( lol ) and the guy thinks she is that black girl. now, my friend cant approach her crush in real life because it's a forbiden love type of thing...btw she doesn't have her own facebook.

bad news : the guy is onto her,and she says she is startin to feel guilty and wants to come clean because she cares about him. so,the question is,would you guys be angry if you found out a girl was talking to you threw a fake facebook profile?

she was herself,and he liked her FOR herself, she just lied about technical things ''that she is black,that she's from south Africa'' lool

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:28 AM

i would be yes but at the same time its the people witha fake profile who look like idiots in the end! and i really dont understand why people do it. really sad.

http://apps.facebook.com/baby_modelcomp/entry/679835
can you plese help support my son. your vote would be a great help. Thank you x

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply