This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The "suggest to friends" link on the facebook page I created no longer works. Anyone know what the problem is?
03-24-2014, 11:25 AM
The "suggest to friends" link on the facebook page I created no longer works. Anyone know what the problem is?
The "suggest to friends" link on the facebook page I created no longer works. I click on the link and a box that says "loading" pops up then disappears after a minute or two and nothing happens. I can no longer access the pop-up box that allows me to select the friends that I want to suggest my page to. I've been experiencing this problem for about the past three weeks now and I don't seem to be the only one having this problem. The Facebook "help" page is a total joke and is completely useless. Does anybody know what the problem is and if the programmers at Facebook are aware of the issue and if so if they plan on actually doing something about it? Is there a way to report problems and issues experienced on Facebook? Thanks for any help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:32 AM

The feature is no longer working. There has been quite a commotion over the problem for months now with no response from facebook. They recently upgraded fan pages and a lot of people figured that was why there was the issue, but it still doesn't work. Unfortunately the only way to suggest to people as an admin is to send people personal messages.

One very nifty and free solution is to use a free service like Mail Chimp:

http://www.mailchimp.com/

This will allow you to send the link to up to 2,000 of your friends at once.

Instructions here:

http://www.26twelvestudio.com/blog/e-mai...ld-you-do/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply