This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook page help please?
03-24-2014, 11:25 AM
Facebook page help please?
Ok well I want to create a facebook page.. but I need help figuring out what to make it about.. I want to make it original and relatable.. any ideas?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:34 AM

I find it easiest to make it about a topic that you are passionate about. That makes it really easy for you to talk about any topic under your passion, know what i mean?

An example for me would be to make an account about political bullcrap haha. I could talk about that for hours.

If you like makeup, then talk about makeup, if you like cars, then make it about cars!

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:42 AM

Lots of people (or at least my friends and I) join Facebook pages that are about funny things we do. For example, my favorite is: "When I spell Wednesday, I say Wed-Nes-Day to myself," or, "Even though I am older than 9, I still wake up before 7 am on Christmas Day."
Think of something that you do a lot: run into closed screen doors, search everywhere for something before you discover that you have it in your hand, etc. Then, make a Facebook page out of it!