This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should we do? (bullying problem)?
03-24-2014, 11:25 AM
What should we do? (bullying problem)?
My best friend is being harassed on Twitter... She's being called a slut, nasty, ugly, and someone even said she should stop breathing. She was forced to delete her Twitter because of all of it. She is very upset about it and was even crying during school. While walking through the halls, someone yelled slut! And hey theres the whore! As her best friend I am very concerned and fed up with everybody's rudeness. I have been sticking up for her through everything, and I have also been harassed because of it. We are thinking of going to the principal, but we are not quite sure what to do. Any suggestions? Thank you!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:32 AM

change schools before she becomes depressed

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:38 AM

I would honestly go to the principal. Go to anyone you think can do something about, actually. Your parents, a teacher, someone. And as for the Twitter thing, you can always report them. On top of all this, just stand strong. There are plenty of hotlines you can call and talk to. Don't be afraid to call attention to the problem. Next time someone call you or her a name, face them. Muster up all your courage and stand up for yourselves. Many times a bully won't pick on people who actually stand up for themselves. I hope I helped and please, try not to let them get to you. You're both beautiful souls and don't deserve it. <3