This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will someone get a notification on Facebook if someone is not your friend they commented on your picture?
03-24-2014, 11:25 AM
Will someone get a notification on Facebook if someone is not your friend they commented on your picture?
My friend was on my Facebook creeping on a boy I have a crush on and she commented on his picture (she isn't his friend on Facebook) then deleted comment and blocked her self from him Will he still get the notification if so she just messed my life up so badly If he gets it what is an excuse i could say and he is going to know if he gets one because they no we are best friends thank you!
know it's not in the right category but you guys know better

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:34 AM

yes he'll get a notification and even if she deleted it he can still check his e-mail if he really wants to read what the comment said bc facebook sends everything that goes on to your e-mail so can find out what the comment said if he realy wants to.
and u dont have to say anything ur friend was the one who did it let her/him make up an excuse or you two can come up with one together.

Good Luck?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply